Opticraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The opticraft community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryannnz Moderator App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryannnz

Ryannnz Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Ryannnz Moderator App   Ryannnz Moderator App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Why i believe i should be a moderator:I believe i should become a moderator because i am a trusted minecraft player and i am moderators on 2 different raid servers , one of them with 50ppl on usually, i will recommend plugins and i am also a very good website designer and a consistent minecraft player, who will play this server daily, especially because my school is on a 6 week break, i am helpful, trustworth and very good at helping with permissions, like using permissionsEX , chat manager , bPermissions and most other perm plugins, I am very good with commands and worldedit and speedbuilding and i also know 6 ppl with over 650 subs on youtube who are willing to make a youtube video on a review on the server, i will be able to vastly improve this server in many ways,
-Ryannnz
Back to top Go down
xXSimBinXx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryannnz Moderator App   Ryannnz Moderator App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Uhh we don't have a server yet lol but the owners will decide.
Back to top Go down
http://Bincraft.forumotion.com
Gascan35KD
Owner
Owner
Gascan35KD

PostSubject: Re: Ryannnz Moderator App   Ryannnz Moderator App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 pm

One question ryanzz, how did you find our website forums? Plus, neither rpatt51 or I know you, so you will stay member for now.
Back to top Go down
https://opticraft.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryannnz Moderator App   Ryannnz Moderator App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryannnz Moderator App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opticraft :: Member Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: